Users might require exporting ICM data into a more common format to share for use in different software for additional processing.
The method of export depends on whether you want waveform data or trend data.
- If you want waveform data, you can export it as a TDMS file.
- If you want to open the TDMS with Excel, there is an add-in for that.
- If you need to open the TDMS files in a different program, you might need a tool that can open and convert the TDMS file. For more information, National Instruments has documentation about TDMS files on their website.
- Define the timeline of the data you want to export in the clock menu.
- In the action menu on the left side of the trend chart, select Export Trend Data.
- InsightCM will export the data as an Excel file.